Friday 19 October 2012

Pounding Hearts

Hey there cherry pies!! 
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I have been really extremely suffocatingly busy the last few days.
I have compiled pictures all the way from last week so just a head's up, this will be quite an image heavy post.

Play back to last week

First project at the church of nativity
...












 ...

Second project over at Royal China, Raffles Hotel

























...

Then went home to celebrate my papa's birthday...

papa and mama.. mwah!


dad and I, can i just say how much I hate it when I go out alone with him without my mum. Every single time and I mean every single time I get stares from people. Like they will look at me then look at him then look back at me and I'll go "DADDDDDD!" to stop the stares.

....

fast forward to wed!

OOTD + lunch




for lunch one of my friend brought all of us to this little cozy place inside fortune centre that serves japanese bento! Super Oishi!


only took a picture of mine cos I was too hungry to snap the rest.. grilled terriyaki salmon.

then forward forward to.. I totally forgot which day this was taken on
but just have a look at my face then.
how'd you like me in specs?



That's all for now so... tata!!

You sipped into my blood and crawled under my skin, 
passed through my flesh I shiver to my bones. 
You tangle my thoughts and mess my pounding heart.
Now hold my hand and walk with me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment