Friday 9 November 2012

Diamonds

Howdy!! My week started only yest..
well sort of.

Tight datelines to meet and I'm almost strangled.
It's so hard to breathe.

-


outfit to school

inner top - cotton on//outer wear - wid//bottom - zara
bag - hnm//watch - nakedglory//shoes - yhf/isyb


did a street style shoot with e
so I got altered a little bit to suit their theme

love the sunglass~


In mad mad love with my new kicks from yhf

then dinz with favouritest and his familia



-

Toffee milk from m which was a tad too sweet 
but it's fine, I gobbled two cubes up nonetheless.





Some raw and rough work I scribbled out for studio assignment or what not.
I'm not exactly sure what it was for but  I needed this.
I needed this space, this free breathing space to mentally breathe.

Moving on, I wore my new dazzling piece.

Have a comparison, pics taken with iphone4




pics taken with samsung3




asymmetrical top - hnm//sequin shorts - yhf//bag- hnm//footwear - havaianas

Then we met the rest and went for lunch




x

No comments:

Post a Comment