Saturday 26 January 2013

Week

Hey yo!! back to proper blogging..
so let's start with my ootds for the week.

monday
teaming up with the monday blues

tuesday
went to meet my prince charming in this "prince charming dress" in courtesy form stephieshop

wednesday
belted up in this corduroy olive outwear in courtesy from shopkloth

thursday
dressed up in a dark grey high neck key hole dress

friday
in my little flower dress on my last working day of the week

-

my best eat this week...

pancakes that motherman made!!

ok, actually this is some taste testing thing because something is coming up...
something exciting in tentatively, march.

-

and some photos of my little furry bestfriends

little kimmy gnawing on her milk bone

 see my little selfish bugger, snugging her milk bone so tightly


then there's my handsome boy

look at his hazelnut brown eyes



and cory, our angry bird



-

whenever I'm bored or whatever, I'll look back at my photobooth photos and this set of photos with Alex always get me smiling silly to myself...

{ 1 } this is Alex giving me his middle finger because I was busy on my phone instead of taking photos with him.. ugh


{ 2 } so my turn!! time to flip my middle finger out~
think I never see......


{ 3 } so anyhoohoo I entertained him by giving him my sunniest smile ever...
still give me face..


{ 4 } you see!! you see!! when I'm camera ready, he still give me the annoying face


{ 5 } then this boy wants to up the game, returns the same face... good game good game


and that's about it lah... 
so I'll end off with our annoying faces together.

power pact team



and ok I'll really end it off with my face


Goodbyeeeee
have a whooping saturday!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment