Sunday 21 April 2013

Ellysage

Adv
Hey flowers potties~
Here's an ad for a big name!! I'm sure you've heard of them before and it's none other than


I've posted a couple of pictures of myself in their items and here's what they are

Polka dot bustier
loving the peplum feature





Black crochet crop
little surprise at the back



yeahhhh a slit at the back rave


Floral crop
adoring the duo design of the top so it isn't too overcrowded



Everything super pretty right?! Honestly, I had a very hard time choosing my items because everything over there is just.... too gorgeous

interested alr?
head on down to their facebook page and like it for upcoming collections notifications!!

so hop on down with this quote CHLOE10 for a 10% off your total bill at check out!!
valid till 15th of May 2013

and good news is they launch a new collection every Saturday at 9pm!!

so go go go!! www.ellysage.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment