Monday 3 June 2013

Sassy Dreams

Adv
Gooooood evening all my pwretty peopleeeee!!
Remember I posted a picture on instagram not too long ago??

caption went alittle like "find out where the checkered skirt is from on my blog very soon!!"

and yessssss I'm going to be telling you where I got this very pretty little thang


that's right!! Sassy Dream it is!!

The skirt above actually came in a set and the top part of the set is as gorg as the bottom!!






look at the bottom of the top and the skirt!! it's scallop-ed shape!!!!!!!! Super duper pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how I've always been a very monochromatic person but when I saw this set I was like..... ermahgawd? MUST GEDDIT!!!!! and so I did hehe

and the second item I got is for all you Hello Kitty fans out thereeeee!!
I used to really like Hello Kitty when I was in sec school but everyone started liking it and it became so mainstream so I decided to not like any cartoons ever again....
and I was quite glad the fad changed to my little pony hahahahaha

okok side tracked, but anw this top is really comfortable and with the very graphical prints, you have no need to accessorize at all!!!!! andddddd you can almost slip into any basic bottom like a pair of jeans, a pair of denim shorts, a black skater skirt, a black bandage skirt anything!! anything at all and you'll still rock the look so ever effortlessly










that's all I have for you girls and go on down to www.sassydream.blogspot.sg neow meow

here's a preview of their new collection!!



don't forget to like their facebook page www.facebook.com/Sassydream
and!!!!!! there's an ongoing instagram contest that you can join!!!!!! wheeee


Check out with chloe56 for complimentary normal postage!!

x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Hello Chloe. Saw u on TV (& oso on blogshops), I muz say u r reali pretty! ;) Envy~

    ReplyDelete