Saturday 1 June 2013

Sunday Best

Adv
Hi dolls!! Last day of the month and to end this month with a sweet little note, I have for you an awesome web that you must take note of!!

Here's introducing the new yet fabulous

Yes yes!! if you can spot the very obvious postage stamp on the extreme right hand side, you'll see they offer free shopping for local orders $80 or more. This is super easy to achieve!! because all you need to do is gather more girlfriends to sum up the shopping bag till it hits $80!!

Anw, this is also one of the brands that I did a photoshoot for and I find their clothes super easy to wear and really comfortable!!

I got to keep three items and hahaha please don't laugh at me when you see the items...

hokey pokey!! First item in the bag is what else other than something polka dottie!!
So here's the polka dottie tee in White
Comfy and easy and everything I'll ever want!!










Second item is the chiffon deer tee whichhhh I emphasise is super freaking lightweight and airy!! On top of that, it comes with sewn in folded sleeves giving that more boy-ish feel!!





Last item I got to keep is... HAHAHA
hint : something black, something white...
Bet cha didn't guess it right!! but it's the same polka dottie tee in black this time

I know I knowwww you must be thinking crazy chloe take so many polka dots tee but really I will never regret this because it's just so comfortable and easy to match and wear!!!!!!!







-
So that's all for me and for all your girlies!!
Don't forget to follow them on instagram @shopsundaybest #shopsundaybest

Now for the quote you've all been waiting for...
Check out with "TYCHLOEXSB20" for a dollar off and complimentary smartpac postage if your purchase is $80 or more (3 items or more)!!

Oh yes!! All these featured items are up on a promotion page so take a look here if you're keen in having any items from my blogpost!!

Exit over now to www.shopsundaybest.com

x

2 comments: