Saturday 29 September 2012

Dessert&Palettes + ISYB

Hey there Rosies!

I have been waiting for this chance to finally post on I Screwed Your Boyfriend's new collection because I didn't have a blog when I shot the first collection with them.
Now I finally get to dedicate a post to them cos I love ISYB so!

But first...

This is me on the way to Nosh Restaurant and Bar to do a set up for a 
wedding with PoppyFloraStudio and DessertandPalettes /or more easily known as my mother

read on, you won't want to miss the pictures out

So you ask, what we did there, exactly..
Let me show you!!




Yeap! We decorated the whole place and filled it with fairydust, glitter, magic, flowers, ribbons, love and desserts.

The three pair of hands behind the "flora magic"
Mine is the dessert part.. 
Wait for it.


Rose petals for the guests to sprinkle in to welcome the bride

Vintage typewriter on the reception table


Reception table


Raw table set up

After Magic

Wedding favor

Sarah/my mother working her magic


Liana working her rose petal magic

ROM table


Mini bridge for the bride to cross over into the arms of the grooms *swoons*

Cream Gabrielle on stairs

Entrance

Now Rosies.. 
It's time to feast your eyes on the desserts

Hazelnut // Rum // Dark Chocolate // Vanilla Bean Truffles

Sweet Shooters 
Raspberry Panacotta/Mango Panacotta/Cheesecake Parfait/Honey Lemon Creme

Profiteroles with Strawberry

Chocolate Panacotta

Macaroons
Strawberry/Pistachio/Chocolate/Coffee/Vanilla/Lemon

Cheesecake Parfait/Honey Lemon Creme





Finished dessert table

And the transformation is done!
I apologoise for the overexposure


Shiro the ring bearer



Me in Nosh's toilet..
I just had to


And that wraps up the event/project done at Nosh by 

.....................................................................................................................................

Next! On ISYB!

Their new collection is up!!
And heres some pictures of myself.. narcissistic





Exclusively manufactured cardigans
I wanted to write my favorite color but when I scrolled up, I couldn't decide
All my favorite colors...



Material for this black peplum top is soooo good
Premium quality kind 
NoLies

And the flora denims are super soft!!

Yes Yes! 
Go to IScrewedYourBoyfriend now if you haven't!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment