Wednesday 3 October 2012

As we levitate

Hey there Pixies!
If you are following me on instagram, you would've seen me posting some pictures of minz and I "floating" around. Well, yes it is all about levitating today. Gotta thank her for implanting the idea into my head. It is our new obsession, period.
 Now please, take a minute and be eye-mused.


minz succeeding the first trials..

my turn trying.. aiming real high

came crashing down into the wall


asking god for help




that show-off~ 



finally.. my break through

then we got really thirsty, so time for a soda

let me show you how it's done..

pick your soda

get ready..

now fly and don't forget to put in those coins

pick your thirst quencher

 and wait for it...



 
waiting...


well, minz was obviously too thirsty she had to grab my soda

then she felt bad because poor me was left with nothing so she decided to get me a drink





and yes she got electrocuted

and then we were sooo late for class!
so rush hour 101!


door knob's faulty
can't be more untimely

try again, nevergiveup

our class were just beside each other's




problematic door knob... too
"help! anybody in?"

took a peek inside

trying very hard to push it open

trying even harder, so hard my body was almost parallel to the ground
the knob was undoubtedly hard to open

let's fast forward to after class!

remorseful minz decided to put the brolly shade back that she totally 
blew off in her hurricane flurry to get my soda earlier on 
see the vending machine behind the glass?

and then off we went to the library of course
we are such book worms, aren't we?


we had to levitate really quickly because there were so many people in the library

then time to head back home..

the face of true happiness

"home is there! on the right"

"oh whoops it's on the left side"

"alright alright! wait up wait up!"

"oh, wrong direction"


"dammit, still gotta travel in style"

Home Sweet Home



"Yes! we are home!"

start dancing in joy

I came up with this story line impromptu-style and Mins has no idea of this.
So it's actually meant as a surprise for her because I love her like that.
To Mins: I hope you like this mini madeup story of how our supposedly 6hrs day went by when we actually only spent less than 2 hours to get all these beyond awesome pictures. Can't wait for more! Love you berry much!

Hope you  guys enjoyed this little day diary of mine as well!
& stay tune for more!

Storyline written by me. So very obviously, it's all fictional.
Photos of Mins and myself are 101% real. 
Absolutely No Photoshop used.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment