Wednesday 10 October 2012

90% - Make Up Products

Rise and shine sugar!
Now hello thursday! It has been a very hectic week so far and I'm still in the midst of this suffocating and insanity-driven schedule. I really can't wait to breathe. 
I haven't been updating this space lately and I feel terribly bad.
Well, very obviously today's post will be about "what's in my make up box".
But the catch is that it will only be on make up products that I use daily because I honestly have no time to do a post on all the make up products I have just yet. But wait for it, I pinky-promise I will do one as soon as I get my head above the water and breathe air in neat rhythm again.

-



1. Bobbi Brown powder eyeshadow in "Bone"
2. Bobbi Brown powder eyeshadow in "Mahogany"
3. Bobbi Brown angled eyebrow brush

1 + 2 + 3 - used lightly to color and fill in my brows

4.Kate eyeliner brush
5.Revlon grow luscious plumping mascara in "Black"
6. Mac gel eyeliner in "Blacktrack"
7. Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in "Black Ink"
8. Vocemoda eyelash curler

4 + 6 or 7 - used to draw on eyeliner

5 + 8 - used to curl lashes first before applying mascara to avoid lashes being tugged at and yanked out
plus point, it keeps my eyelash curler clean without mascara staining it

9. NYX HD photogenic concealer in "Fair"
10. Laneige water supreme liquid foundation in "Pink Beige"

I apply 10 first then 9 because I don't want my foundation to move
but whichever rocks your boat up to personal preferences

Must Have:

11. Nivea hydro care lipbum 
or any kind of no color lipbum
12. Time-teller
13. ChloƩ eau de parfum

-

I'm so apologetic if this is confusing. I got confused myself trying to tele the products but hopefully you get me and my point.
I try to keep the usage of make up to the minimal as much as possible, sometimes I would even go without foundation and eyeliner.
It makes me feel more human when I see subtle flaws on my face like the freckles on my cheeks and eye-bags. But please, pimples stay clear. I still like my skin smooth and clear.

Feel free to enquire on any make up product(s) mentioned above if you need a review. I'll be more than glad to help you with it. I went through many rollercoaster, mountain trekking trips to find the make up products that suit me well.

I do not use blusher now except for shoots and if you do bump into me and see that my cheeks are pink it is because I woke up one morning to a natural flushed left cheek. So do not challenge me on any of my platform saying I use blusher and I intentionally hid that from you guys for an absurd reason that well, (only the haters can come up with).

Also, I do not bring any make up out to touch up so if you do bump into me and if I look really unpolished, I'm sorry if that changed your image of me but deal with it. I think touching up of the make up is disgustingly unhygienic.

That's all for now but stay tune!
Think make up video, full make up set, and I'll let you think of the rest..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment