Saturday 6 October 2012

Color Pop

Hey rainbows! 
My friend found an old video of mins and I acting for one of our modules last year and it's so horrible. Plain terrible period. The star was mins, I only played the mini part. I think she is going to kill me but if you want a good laugh, go on and watch it. But I must say the only reason why we got A for that module was all thanks to her. 
Keep your criticism and comments to yourself.


..........................................................................................................................

Moving on...
I don't usually wear colors out because I feel so bright. My wardrobe is filled with lots of black, white, grey, denim and maybe a handful of red and navy blue. But when I saw my photos on ISYB's website, I actually really like blue on myself.

There you go,





I think the red looks like pink here and I think I look fine as well. Before this, I couldn't imagine how I look like with bright colours on. I only wore a light pink tee out once with a light grey bandage skirt because I wanted to look like a bunny and I felt so uneasy on that day. From then on, I have never stepped out of my room in pink till this date. I can't even bring myself to wear a pink tee to bed.



 What can I say. My two favouritest color, grey and back. I find so much solace in them.

Then there's lilac that I see myself wearing for almost all the shoots I've had so far. Well, I'm more than fine with her. Lilac reminds me of a butterfly.

Finally good old white. So much comfort.

Yeap get your hands on them at iscrewedyourboyfriend.com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment