Wednesday 24 October 2012

Now Snap

Good morning vanilla bean muffins!!
It has been good for the past few days after submission but now I am loaded again with the major assignment. I can already foresee me pulling my hair, banging my head on the wall soon enough.
But for now, it'll be about the camera flashes

...

Kissablebella





...

Petitefairies



Cannot emphasize enough how kawaii this piece of skirt is

Love this top. This goes way beyond my usual style and colors but seriously..
This is too pretty, period.



Super sweet Kaylene (owner of Petitefairies) bought me cupcakes..
Pardon the middle one, it was too tempting I just had to dig my fingers in to try it first. I mean cream cheese?! It's irresistible.

...

StephieShop











Please just look at the "clouds"
It screams KEWT!
One of my cheeriest, colourfilled and carefree shoots.

So that's pretty much it for the time being since we are only into the first half of the week.

Tata little sparrows!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment