Tuesday 26 March 2013

Come on do it right


Wakin' up to find another dayThe moon got lost again last nightBut now the sun has finally had its sayI guess I feel alright

But it hurts when I thinkWhen I let it sink in, it’s all over meI’m lyin' here in the darkI'm watchin' you sleep, it hurts a lot

And all I know isYou’ve got to give me everythingNothing less 'causeYou know I give you all of me

I give you everything that I amI’m handin’ over everything that I’ve got'Cause I wanna have a really true loveDon’t ever wanna have to go and give you up

Stay up till four in the mornin' and the tears are pourin'And I want to make it worth the fightWhat have we been doin' for all this time?Baby, if we’re gonna do it, come on do it right

All I wanted was to know I’m safeDon’t want to lose the love I’ve foundRemember when you said that you would changeDon’t let me down

It’s not fair how you areI can’t be complete, can you give me more?

Oh please, you know what I needSave all your love up for meWe can’t escape the loveGive me everything that you have

x

No comments:

Post a Comment