Friday 29 March 2013

Static Fumes

Adv
Hello!! Doing an ad for

A big bomb brand....


Yessah!! Static fumes!! Pretty sure this brand needs no introduction at all!!

but if you do, one word to describe them..
Awesome

two words : Electrifying Awesome

three words : Super Electrifying Awesome

four words : I love static fumes!!

and ok, I'm just going to stop here. I can go on but let's go to the main point...

they sent me an oversized pullover and I love the fit of it!!

I matched it with three different bottoms for three different occasions

-

pairing with denim knickers








-

then pairing it with long denim







-

pairing it with a faux leather shorts








-

she also kindly slipped a pair of sunnies in the parcel!!










I really prefer wearing my sunnies as a hair accessories...haha
it's a two in one!! woohoo!!

-

go go go like their facebook page now!!

and remember to take the discount code with you!!
Quote chloexsf for complimentary normal postage!!

exit there now!!

I already feel so excited for you girls!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment