Thursday 25 April 2013

Kittymeowwz

Adv
Hey y'all~
I'm writing this at 4.40am because this ad is totally worth every bit of it. Firstly, they sent me a really huge parcel...  like I only ordered two items but they tripled the number and very generously sent me a total of 6 items in which 5 of them belongs to me and 1 is for my special featured guest co-model. Yes super excited cos I have another co-model!!

It's the second time I'm doing an ad for them so if you've been a long reader you would have seen their name here before and for the new comers hello!! here's a new site for you to start shopping at!!


Long list of items so without further ado, let's go!!

1st item : Overloaded Polka Dots Blouse
The owner snuck this in for me and I must say she has done her homework really well. I am in absolute love with this top because of it's monochromatic colors {duh, hahaha} and it's lightweight and silky material





-

2nd item : New York Liberty Batwing Long Sleeve
Not calling it a pullover because it isn't thick like a the normal pullover/sweater
It's really a cotton long sleeve that is so comfortable
so good for a lazy night out




-

3rd item : Diamond Shapes Leggings
Two words > silky, soft
Decorative bottom with plain basic tops, very convenient!!


just staying in that pose to show how stretchy and comfortable it is haha






-

4th item : White Flower Cut Out Dress
adoring the purity and innocence this dress exudes
makes me look really demure hahaha




-

and now for the two items I chose!!

5th item : Black Jumpsuit
101% loving this number because of it's most minimalistic cut, colour and the illusion it provides

doesn't it make me look so much taller than my actual 160cm height?!
pair with havaianas for a casual outing or slip into your heels for a date night out




-

Last but not least, my 6th item which is alittle more special because this came as a set and I have with me my very special guest co-model
...

jeng jeng jeng

Alex!! whee-woo-wheet


Yessah if you're wondering already, Kittymeowwz offers couple sets too and I decided to use this chance to get a little something (although it's for advertorial sake) for my handsome boy since he's always the one helping me take my advertorials nowadays and he always asks if there's guys clothes available online for him but most of my advertorials only feature female apparels and he always look so disappointed. So this time when I found male apparels, I was quite excited myself as well cos I finally get to keep something for him.



  
  

really don't know why I look so tall in this photo

and er....hhoomahgawd? my boiphren so handsome I cannot take it??
look at that chiseled jaw RRR



anyway, yeap!! that's all for now and I had truckloads and heaps of fun shooting this with my love!! Actually we have a hell lot more of photos that we shot. I'll post them up separately because those are all shot in the name of fun and haha some are really...just. I can't even. As I was sifting the photos out I laughed at the same photos over and over again. Like a burst out laughing, so wait for them I say but for now...



here's a kiss!! mwwwwah


just teasing!! but ok seriously, for now head to their website and start shopping!!

and don't forget to like their facebook page here for more shuper awesome updates!!

and psssst!! They are having an open preorder now so drop by ok!!

Quote chloechoox2for a dollar off your total bill!!
Promotion valid till 1st May 2013

also, grab more friends and purchase more than 10 items to get discounts!!
the more the merrier

x

2 comments:

  1. amazing outfits *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. now i want to follow you! im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete