Wednesday 24 April 2013

Xccelerate

Adv
Hey my jolly people!!
Back with a little shout out for


You know what...I'm a sucker for shoes and bags more than anything else and this ad is so apt for myself too because for all you shoes fanatics, xccelerate is holding a shoe preorder!!

and it is opened till the 28th of April, 23:59hours means you have about 3 days to start deciding the shoes you wanna get!! And the best thing about this is it only takes a week and a half or earlier for the items to reach you. OMG


As mentioned in the picture above, there's more than 40 designs available!! How spoilt can you be for choices?!

If you can't already see, you get a pair of polka dottie socks with purchase of $50 or more!!
Spend alittle more and check out with purchase worth $100 or more and get 2 pairs of them plus complimentary registered postage!! Ahhhhh pulling my hair mentally as I'm typing this. I feel this hyped up adrenaline rushing inside of me

Quote "Chloe" to get a dollar off each purchase!!

So zoom over to www.xccelerate.blogspot.sg now!!

Like their facebook page at www.facebook.com/xccelerate
Follow them on their twitter @xccelerateshop and instagram @xccelerate

x

No comments:

Post a Comment