Wednesday 5 June 2013

Advertise with Mwah!!

Konichiwaaaaaaa!!!

I heard you peepz and actually I've been thinking and planning about this new scheme for quite some time now!! Really excited to post this up actually hahaha hopefully it'll be a better plan for everybodehhh!!

Soooooo I finally thought of a way to curb my overwhelming advertorials!! I'm going to introduce a schedule for it!! Every week there will be a two designated days for all my advertorials!!

gif maker at gickr.com

Here's my schedule!!
Monday : Launch of all advertorials
Tuesday : Leverage space for the ads
Wednesday : A video/blog post + { one apparel from one featured webstore worn in the video }
Thursday : A video/blogpost or leverage space for the video/post
Friday : Launch of weekend advertorials
Saturday : Leverage space for the ads
Sunday : Leverage space for the ads

I'll try this out and stick to this as religiously as I possibly can to make this work for a month and we'll see how things go!!

Fingers crossed it will work and make everybody happy!!

This will start after the 15th of June after I clear all my existing advertorials!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment