Sunday 23 September 2012

We Are Rubbish

Hello lulu!
I just like the name lulu. So kewt.
Anyway, my shoot with W.A.R was great and previews are now up.
Obviously they have more viewership than I do here so haha again, this will serve as a memory chip for future reading.





I hope I will not be a human again next life, if there is ever such a thing as next life.
I just hope I won't exist at all.
But if I must, then I hope god makes me a rich girl's dog.
And if I really must be a human, I hope he makes me a japanese or a korean is fine too.
But for now, god, please give me thinner legs and take away my chubby cheeks. Plus if possible make me taller...

Anw, to the finger-countable readers, click on and shop at WAR!!

also would like to thank jordus for this chance..cos I've tried applying with other blogshops and have been rejected by them before
Nasty.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment