Friday 5 October 2012

As the world spins so do we

Hello maple-syrup-drizzled-pancakes!
Friday finally hit in. How was your friday? 
I had a pretty better-than-average friday, not that fantastic though.
To kickstart my day, I had my favouritest Macdonald's hotcakes this time without the sausage. I guess the no-meat thing has finally sipped into the sausage patty as well. It used to be the item I look forward to most in a Macdonald's breakfast. I'm glad I chose not to have it with the sausage this time.

Alright! Now for some pictures
Yes, it's levitation again. Told you this is our current obsession

"I must be the first"

reaching...

reached

"OH MY GOD!! I TOUCHED THE TRAFFIC LIGHT BUTTON!!"
Yea, she was super elated with reaching and touching the traffic light button before I did..

But I told her to maintain and get ready, so...

bootilicious baby

in full concentration



My turn! My turn!






Fast forward >>


"Paparazzi Style"

Minz said "Don't be thickskinned, what paparazzi style"

my outburst of laughter from embarrassment starts from here








decided to embrace in the attention instead

kickass


ending off with a more composed me

 while I was at it, min's people called her so off she went!

yeap, the roof totally needed her...

So I went for a stroll by myself

while strutting

I heard something calling me, so up up I fly!





Yes yes! I heard you little ones!

intended to land with the gangnam style version but decided in the split second to come up with my own version instead

 end of my performance

Zhang sheng gu li gu li!

So we burned all our energy from breakfast..

Lunch Time!!

Prawn Rice Roll / Chee Cheong Fan

Plain-looking Custard Bun

Now, crank that!


Prawn Dumpling / Ha Gao

Cripsy Prawn Dumpling
Really misleading name for this dish, it was filled with 90% pork. So the whole plate went into Min's stomach



So happy I finally got to try the dim sum out because it was always full-house

But...

It was an extremely disappointing experience
I think that the restaurant is way too overrated.
Standard of food is really bad considering the fact that there's so much rave to it and the price was normal or even more expensive.
I would not recommend anyone to head down for dim sum there if quality food is what you're looking for.

So disappointment aside, home we go!

loving the red vespa

Got home and gave my two precious jewels some milk bone








And that pretty much wrapped my day up!
Let me know how yours went and you're always welcome to drop me a comment/idea on places or poses we can do on my formspring!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment