Tuesday 18 December 2012

Face Care

Hey everybirdies!!

As the title suggest, I'll be blogging about my daily face care routine..

I'm not exactly promoting or advertising for any of the brands or products, it's just that this topic has been requested quite a number of times.

so here you go..

-

Step 1 : Remove

Product : Biore Make Up Remover Sheet


Review : It is the most convenient make up remover I've ever ever ever used. One sheet is sufficient to remove the make up on my whole face! velleh good
I just don't get the 48 sheets thing. Why can't they just put 50 sheets?

-

Step 2 : Cleanse

Product (1) : Nuskin AgeLoc


Review : I can't see any difference on my skin. But, when my mum uses it, it does her skin great miracles. It is super expensive even in comparison to sk-ii's face cleanser that I used to use. One bottle of Nuskin can only last about a month for me.


Product (2) : Cetaphill Gentle Skin Cleanser


Review : Really gentle as how it is advertised.. Feels really weird the first few times I used it because I was so used to feeling foam and soap on my skin. Rather economical, can give it a try!

-

Step 3 : Tone

Product (1) : Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion

Review : I don't really see and feel the difference at all. It doesn't really hydrate my skin the way it is being raved but ok, economical and passable..

Product (2) : Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion


Review : Similarly, can't really tell a vast difference but I guess it's psychological too? pocket-friendly and can last for quite some time

-

Step 4 (optional) : Pamper

Product : Sk-ii Treatment Essence


Review : One word, expensive. Needs to be used on a long-term basis to see effect means high maintenance. If you can afford it, by all means. It's goodness into your skin. Really helps your skin glow and radiate.

-

Step 5 : Moisturise

Product (1) : Fruit Of The Earth Pure Aloe Vera Gel


Review : I love aloe vera but holy shit it stinks my eyes like a burning flame. I'm not sure if it's only me but I tear every single time I put this on. Bad cat

Product (2) : Hada Labo Hydrating Milk


Review : Feels oily to me.. like honestly... although it is very much raved about everywhere. meh

Product (3) : Hada Labo Whitening Arbutin Milk


Review : Hands down my most liked moisturizer among the three listed here..
Visible results of whitening but not very much though.

-

Okidokzx! Done with this post!!
Wanted to do a video about this but too shagged.. so I googled the pictures just to specially do this post.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment