Thursday 28 February 2013

iPaint

"Yabadabadooo!!" - flinstones

anyhoohoo, this post marks the start of my selling post. I'm going to add an icon at the side bar so feel free to click on it for more items because I will be updating it with more items soon. I just mean to say, I have quite a lot of clothes to clear...

Just to start this thing rolling, I'm going to first clear the bag of painted tanks I did last time. To make things easier, I'm just going to mark them at the same price.

I only have one piece each because these are some leftovers I have from last time.


One : Stripe Out

Two : HELP!

Three : HELP! Triangle Cut Out

Four : Caged

Five : Death by Bunny

Six : Unicorn Lines

Seven : Unicorn Spots

Eight : Barbie x Voodoo

Nine : Glambert

Ten : Vans Girl

Eleven : Hello Kitty

Twelve : Up High with The Twirling Birds

Thirteen : Up High in Pink

Fourteen : Grey Tie Dye

Fifteen : Splitter Splatter

Sixteen : Down Low in Grey

Seventeen : Maroon Tie Dye 

Eighteen : Fitch

All tops under "Painted" label are going for SGD20 inclusive of normal postage.
Additional SGD4 for any other postal services.

Confirmed orders to chloechoox@hotmail.com

All paints and dyes used are made especially for fabrics only.
No measurements : Free Size : All tops able to fit uk 6 to 10

x

No comments:

Post a Comment