Saturday 2 March 2013

Inside Nothingness

Adv


Hey dolls!! I have a new webstore for you guys and especially those monochrome lovers like myself....you must bookmark this webstore down. I emphasize, Must.


Yessahhhhh! Inside nothingness carries mostly monochromatic colored apparels and I can't even.... all I can say was, I had a flipping tough time deciding what to keep for this advertorial. The owner was super kind to offer me more but I didn't. I was afraid I will take every single piece in the store. Their pieces are really kind of exclusive and one of a kind.


Show you guys why I'm so in love with this webstore...
-

{ I } : Maxi Chiffon Shirt Dress

Really love long dresses nowadays... Oh such convenience

Depending on the occasion you're wearing this dress for, heels, boots, creepers, havaianas would all fit the bill just fine

I slipped on my basic black maxi dress as an inner slip
or you could wear this chiffon shirt dress as an outerwear and don it over a simple tank and shorts

http://insidenothingness.com/shop/52-maxi-chiffon-shirt-dress.html





Wrapped a belt on for a more define cut


Changed my black inner slip to a shorter one in red

This piece is really versatile!!


-

{ II } : Triangle Back Long Tee

I wore it both ways, as a tee and as a dress

I love the triangle flap at the back soooo much. Another piece into my dressy basic family...WHEE






Shortpie me fitting into this long tee making it seem like a dress...hmm






-

{ III } : Front Slit Blouse

Details like the slit, making things a little sexier since the cheongsam days hee

It feels more like a shift dress for me because me so shortzx.

But for all you tall ladder-legs girls, you can pair it with wear it with a shorts or bodycon skirt and you're good to bounce







-

and yes, that's the end of it all.
Really happy with all my items!! I mean, look at the amount of black in this post. I'm in loveeeeeeee. hashtag-goblackorgohome

Before that, go to www.insidenothingness.com

Quote BITESIZEMONSTER and get a 10% off your bill!!
Valid from now till 31 March 2013
Discount does not include delivery charges. Only valid for local orders.

and follow them on their interactive media platform for future beyond dope apparels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment