Friday 22 March 2013

Ask.fm

Hihi!!

Just a quickie!! Made a new account on ask.fm like 10 mins ago...
it works the same as formspring just that it is on another platform since fs is closing down


and since I'm at it, I will have ZERO TOLERANCE towards rude comments
it's a ASK-ME-A-QUESTION platform not TIME-TO-SHOOT-HER-DOWN-WITH-MY-STUPID-AND-RUDE-COMMENTS-BECAUSE-I-THINK-SHE-WOULD-GIVE-A-FUCK platform

Just to make everything crystal clear, nope I won't post comments I deem as inappropriate and offensive and just so every one reading this knows, I don't normally give two hoots cause..... at the end of the day, I don't mind, you don't matter.

To the other kind souls out there, if you guys have any questions or good suggestions at all {e.g. good hidden food joints, what you wanna see more on my blog, good music, travel destinations that are nice} or just about anything under the sky, feel free to drop me your comments!!

see you there!!

my existing fs will operate till the day it gets closed down

x

1 comment: