Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dirty Bling

Adv
Hey ya'll!! 
here's a shout out on a prelude from Tuesday to Wednesday for a name well known in this scene!!


I shot this collection for them and boy must I say they have tons of awesome apparels!!
The choices you'll be spoilt for is insaneeeee

and I was exceptionally excited to shoot for them because of the clothes and studio lightning and everything else just blended in together alongside with my partner model

they got my favourite feline tee!! super soft and comfortable!!





they have all kinds of apparels to suit different styles!! so what chu waiting for?!


remember to like their facebook page at www.facebook.com/Dirtybling for exclusive previews and promotions like winning yourself an apparel of your choice!!

Check out with "bitesizemonster" and receive complimentary normal postage!!
Promotion only valid for collection 84

x

No comments:

Post a Comment