Friday 17 May 2013

Infinite Pixie

Adv
Hellloooo!! It's Fridayyyyy woohoo!!
so here I have with me a webstore for you to catch some good deal at!!

where's it?? right here at

"Infinite Pixie is an online fashion store based in Singapore focusing on womenswear. Founded in 2011 and solely run by Sera Lo. As of 1st January 2013, sprees are organized weekly with a minimum of 20 new arrivals and collections aimed to be launched fortnightly with new arrivals.

They look forward to bring in lots of awesome goodies for all girls out there who have a thing for fashion. With Infinite Pixie, you can now shop online with them in your own comfort zone and await your prezzies to be delivered to your doorstep! "


for me, at infinite pixie, it really literally meant whatever you buy there and wear from will turn you into a pixie looking doll cos all their apparels are sooooooo freaking nice?!

Expect:
  • Sprees to be launched weekly with a minimum of 20 new arrivals at pocket friendly prices 
√ They use the fastest shipping method via DHL Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd till date so that you can receive your goodies as soon as possible
√ Their prices under sprees are kept as minimal as possible catering to students who are on a tight budget
√ You will be well updated via mass emails when you participate in a spree till your item(s) have been delivered or collected

  • Collections aimed to be launched fortnightly with new arrivals at reasonable prices 
 No waiting time for stocks to arrive under collections as they are all brand new ready stocks
√ Products are also taken professionally in a studio for customer's viewing purposes
√ Your paid purchases will be shipped within 1-3 working days once payment is received and verified

  • Up to 7 delivery methods available in Infinite Pixie when you shop online with them catering to different customer's needs and expectations
√ Click here for more information on the different delivery methods

I got to keep three items and I really like them!!

first item is the Transparent glass heels
super comfortable I tell you!! Like really really really comfortable!! and the mirror effect is so nice~ I have the black one myself but sometimes I feel that my outfit is alittle girlier so it's hard to match it with the back one. But with this silver one, it's soooo much easier for me to match with any outfits now!!



-

second item I got to keep is the Medium washed high waist shorts
absolutely love the cutting of it, short front low back. I get to protect my butt cheek hahaha
and thanks to the tail-y cutting of the shorts, it gives an illusion of longer looking legs!!

the colour is also super gorg!!







-

last item I got to keep is the Deluxe faux leather satchel in black
was quite thrown off the chair when the item reached my hands because I couldn't believe how good the quality of this bag was. It feels really super sturdy and it's smooth and matte and it's really super good?!?! like super super good~ and best thing is you can carry it two ways!!









-

Click the links below to check out the items i've been sponsored: 
1. http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/apparels.html (Medium Washed High Waist Shorts)
2. http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/shoes.html (Transparent x Glass Heels)
3. http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/bags.html (Deluxe Faux Leather Satchel)

-


So yes!! salivating already?! I mentioned I have some good deal for you right!!
don't exit yet!! read on!!

but first some sneak peeks on what you can expect there!!


so what's all this apparels shopping with no nice bags? Now you get to win one!! follow the super simple steps below!! Infinite Pixie's Facebook Page


and!! get more of your friends to spree with you cos....

now now now, for the deal I said I have for you!!
This is really exclusive to my readers!!


What are you waiting for?! Go on nowwwww!!!!! I feel so excited for you guys already!!

Like their Facebook Page for juicy updates and weekly giveaways which you don't want to be the last to know! 


ANDDDDD
Check out with "Chloe"to get a 5% cut off your total bill + complimentary normal postage!! Ermahgawd?!
Promotion valid till 28th May 2013 11.30pm
Not valid for sales items and "chloe's promo set"


 x

No comments:

Post a Comment