Tuesday 21 May 2013

Thrifted Loots

Adv
Sawadeekapppppppp
Back from my bangkok trip and first ad up this week will be for

Before I start on the items, can I just say how much I really really rrrreeeaaaalllyyy love their items?! like fur-reak-king love their items!! you'll see why I am so crazy over them in a while!! oh yes!! and my favourite co-model is back!! hahaha

Thrifted loots actually very kindly initiated to sponsor Alex an item as well and he really loves the item tooooooo!! He looks extraordinarily dashing in it!!

so what is it exactly they sponsored??

...................


Dress it up for a day to town




or dress is down casually for a day to the movies!!








Nice riiiiggghttttt?! really head over heels with the maroon coloured strap!!
finally something that's not black. Hahaha and it's so easy to match!! Like it goes with anything and everything!! The gold interface makes my whole look so dressy and classic!!
-
They also really very kindly sponsored me another piece
their timeless classic in black





This one is slightly smaller than the first one I have but still I love it alot!!
I think the connector to the strap and the face of the watch is so unique!!
-

You like what chu seeing already?!

hold on a moment cos....
they are having a giveaway!!


best thing is there will be 3 lucky winners!!

in case you're wondering what's under the Cubo series
here's an example!! { Cubo in metallic black }

-
excited already?!

go on and like their facebook page at www.facebook.com/thriftedloots to participate in their giveaway!!

and then head on down to their website to feast your eyes and decorate your arms with more functional arm candies!!

don't forget to quote CHLOE1X for a dollar off your purchase!!
Promotion valid for the till end of May 2013

x

No comments:

Post a Comment